About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is the largest provider of integrated software and technology services focused on empowering the public sector. We provide the technology that shares and integrates data across local behavioral health and justice systems. Together, we can turn your vision of a vibrant, modern, safe community, into a reality by creating Connected Communities.
- Transformative Technology digitizes government operations to help the public sector store, share and use data. This allows for more transparency, accessibility and insight to help break down silos in order to create improved, connected communities.
- Our Public Administration solutions support the core functions of every government – appraisal, tax collections, records, community development, utility billing, asset maintenance, finance, and administration – by connecting the dots between departments to provide efficient workflow, transparency, and data sharing.
- Tyler’s Courts & Public Safety solutions completely transform the responsiveness, awareness, and procedural efficiencies of public safety and justice systems so that together we create safer more just communities from dispatch through disposition.
- Tyler’s K-12 Education portfolio bridge information gaps between departments and across districts. Having a clear information flow is critical for school districts to function cohesively, from the classroom and business office to the transportation department and the superintendent’s office.
Resources for Counties
- Hear why building a connected community is every leader’s job
- Learn more about the public sector skills gap
- Check out the three pillars of data-driven government
- Read the guide to performance management
- Explore the best practices for agency financial initiatives
- Download the guide to cyber threat hunting
Subscribe to Tyler’s Resource Center
Subscribe to Tyler’s Resource Center to stay up to date on products, solutions, and industry trends.
The importance of a customer-centric strategy in digital service adoption for county governments is emphasized, highlighting the need for thoughtful design, clear communication, and multi-channel engagement to meet user expectations and improve customer experience.
The opioid crisis, a major national issue, saw a 55% increase in drug overdose deaths from 2019 to 2022, with 75% involving opioids. Effective strategies to combat this include integrated care, policy enhancement, and technology, focusing on whole-person care and intervention opportunities to save lives.
Guidehouse outlines strategies for state and local governments to sustain programs after the end of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF) funding. It emphasizes the need for reassessing constituent needs, measuring program impact, and considering fiscal implications to ensure long-term viability and effective resource allocation for programs initially funded by SLFRF.
Voluntary benefits, tailored to diverse employee needs and often at reduced costs, are proving essential in enhancing employer benefit packages, attracting, and retaining talent, and addressing specific wellbeing issues across different age and income groups.
The Deterra Household Mailing Campaign delivers educational tools and deactivation pouches directly to homes. To save lives by tackling the opioid crisis.
Explore a multifaceted approach to wildfire mitigation with Tidal Basin. From creating defensible spaces to early detection systems, discover strategies fostering resilient communities, protecting lives & property. Urgent action is crucial amidst rising wildfire risks. Learn more at TidalBasinGroup.com.
Facing a stark rise in hazardous air quality, the U.S. grapples with the health implications of escalating pollutants. The alarming data from the American Lung Association urges a renewed focus on air quality management. Federal and local initiatives are in play, yet a unified approach is crucial to mitigate risks and safeguard public health.
Cybersecurity insurance rates rose significantly in 2022, with some policyholders experiencing up to 100% rate increases due to the evolving threat landscape and their own cybersecurity measures. CAI emphasizes the importance of understanding and improving an organization's cybersecurity maturity using the NIST 2.0 framework, which can not only strengthen protection against cyber threats but also potentially lower insurance premiums.
Discover vital strategies for embedding social equity in your climate resilience plans.
Explore the transformative power of AI & GIS in county government operations.
Discover the best strategies for effective constituent communication.
How counties can extend the reach of drug disposal programs with at-home drug deactivation and disposal
Now is a critical time for counties to engage their communities in the prevention of drug misuse.