Next Generation NACo Network
Join NextGen NACo
We welcome new members! Fill out the registration form to become a Next Generation NACo Network member.
The Next Generation Network's mission is to recognize and support new county officials and their staff to promote educational and professional development needs. The Next Generation Network provides an outlet for new county officials to share their talents, ideas and expertise where they can assist one another in discovering their role within NACo.
- Alana Sanders, Chair, Newton County, GA
- Megan Marshall, Vice Chair, Jackson County, MO
- Manny Abarca, Secretary, Jackson County, MO
- Lynn LaPlante, Treasurer, DuPage County, IL
- Midwestern Region Representative, Mandy Meisner, Anoka County, MN
- Northern Region Representative, Maureen McGuigan, Lackawanna County, PA
- Southern Region Representative, Ron Green, Gadsden County, FL
- Western Region Representative and Immediate Past Chair, Shawn Milne, Bear River Association of Governments, UT
- Legislative Business Meeting | Feb. 2024
- Annual Business Meeting | July. 2024
- Annual Reception | July. 2024
NACo’s professional development resources provide elected and appointed county officials the opportunity to learn from industry thought leaders on best practices in county government.