Hagerty Consulting is an emergency management consulting firm that helps clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters. Hagerty’s work includes some of the nation’s largest recovery projects, including 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Michael, and the Camp Fire (among other major disasters). Hagerty professionals have further supported disaster preparedness and response across the nation, including major preparedness initiatives for the federal government and 45 different response and recovery missions associated with the ongoing Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
Resources for Counties
- Learn more about COVID-19 Cost Recovery and vaccine distribution programs.
- Understand the requirements of the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
- Learn about FEMA’s new pre-disaster mitigation program, Building Resilient Infrastructure & Communities (BRIC).
- Learn how, in a virtual environment, to prepare for disasters your community may face.
More From Hagerty Consulting
Webinar – COVID-19 Cost Recovery: Ways to Maximize Federal Funding
Cost recovery for COVID-19 is a complex puzzle with many different pieces. Current challenges are magnified as the virus continues to spread, the response continues, vaccine distribution ramps up and federal funding opportunities and rules change almost daily. While the maze of federal funding can be difficult to navigate, planning your cost recovery now will help maximize federal reimbursement opportunities in the future.
The Hagerty Consulting team will discuss ongoing response and recovery challenges and offer potential solutions by outlining recent federal policy changes, current federal funding opportunities and tangible ways to jumpstart your community’s financial recovery process. Highlights include:
- An overview of the changing federal strategy for COVID-19 response and recovery, including the recent increase of the FEMA Public Assistance federal cost-share for COVID-19 associated and eligible costs and federally supported community vaccination programs;
- A discussion of changes to the Coronavirus Relief Fund following the program extension through December 31, 2021 and how to flexibly utilize funds by the deadline in coordination with other federal funding streams; and
- A preview of eligibility and implementation requirements associated with the U.S. Department of Treasury’s COVID Emergency Rental Assistance Program and the U.S. Department of Education’s Education Stabilization Fund.
Subscribe to Hagerty’s monthly Disaster Discourse newsletter to stay up to date on emerging disaster new, policies, trends, and more.