Committee Appointments Get Involved!
I am looking forward to my term as NACo president next year and to advocating on behalf of counties at the federal level.
If you are interested in becoming more involved with NACo, please apply to be a part of the committee leadership.
These appointments are for:
- Policy steering committee chairs, vice chairs, subcommittee chairs and subcommittee vice chairs
- Large Urban County Caucus (LUCC) or the Rural Action Caucus (RAC) chairs, vice chairs and members
- Standing committee chairs, vice chairs and members
- Ad hoc committee, task force and advisory board chairs, vice chairs and members
- At-large NACo Board Directors
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the committees listed above or as an At-large Board Director, you must complete the application before June 1.
Visit http://www.naco.org/presidential_appointments for the application.
I look forward to receiving your application and working with you during the 2018-2019 year.
Every other week, NACo’s County Countdown reviews top federal policy advocacy items with an eye towards counties and the intergovernmental partnership.
NACo's County News team is here at the conference providing daily recaps of each day's sessions, and keeping you informed on all the resources being released at the conference.