The NACo County Tech Xchange is an online portal designed to connect county CIOs, IT Directors, CISOs, and other county IT leadership. This portal provides valuable resources in a central location which counties can use to improve their overall technology infrastructure.
What's in it for you and your county
- A rich community of interaction with other county IT professionals
- An online library of technology policies, job descriptions, request for proposals, best practices as well as toolkits
- Monthly IT newsletters
- Technology webinars presented by speakers from the federal, state, local and corporate communities
- Valuable external resources that county IT staff can leverage to improve their county IT infrastructure
- Surveys garnering county feedback on technology opportunities such as technology software and services aggregate agreements
This is the type of information that we have been missing.
- Mark Curtis, IT Director, Stevens County, Wash.
Great opportunity here to interconnect all of the Counties across the US to the resources we need access to!
- Phillip Walter, MS, Chief Information Officer, Adams County, Pa.
I really love the way the Tech Xchange is coming along. Good work!
- Christopher Nchopa-Ayafor, CIO, Tarrant County, Texas