Live Healthy U.S. Counties
With NACo, Saving Feels Better
The National Association of Counties (NACo) Live Healthy Prescription, Health & Dental Discount Program is a NO-COST program available to all member counties. It provides relief to uninsured and underinsured Americans who face growing health costs offering three ways to save:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - Provides savings up to 80%* on generics and up to 40%* on brand-name prescription medications for residents and their pets
- Health Discount Program - Includes a 24/7 telemedicine service and access to discounts on vision care, LASIK & PRK vision procedures, hearing aids & screenings, prepaid lab work, prepaid diagnostic imaging and diabetic supplies*
- Dental Discount Program - Discounts on most dental procedures, including check-ups, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, root canals, extractions and dentures*
- MinuteClinic Savings - Save 15% at the medical walk-in clinic located in select CVS Pharmacy and Target Stores using the Live Healthy Prescription Discount Card*
Since 2004, nearly 1,300 counties, parishes and boroughs joined, saving residents over $713 million over 51 million prescriptions. The Live Healthy Program is NOT insurance.
Who Can Access These Benefits?
Any resident in a NACo member county, parish or borough that has enrolled in the program can access these benefits online using our resident website.
How Do Counties Promote the Program?
NACo provides all marketing resources AT NO COST to participating counties through a self-service portal. Access digital and printed resources on demand to promote the program to the residents. County Live Healthy contacts have been given access to the self-service portal. To update you county’s contacts and get access, click on this link to make updates.
Order customized print and digital materials AT NO COST.
The NACo How-To guide helps guide your county’s marketing efforts with information for county websites, printed materials and other digital resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
NACo member counties, parishes and boroughs can fill out the application linked here to get started. No contracts or agreements are required to participate.
NACo provides the marketing materials needed at NO COST. Within three weeks of enrollment, your residents will have access to all of the benefits of the Live Healthy Program. For any questions, email NACo at email@example.com.
The program comes at NO COST for NACo members. Once the county is enrolled, residents can access:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - NO COST for residents
- Health Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
- Dental Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
Residents can access prescription benefits at more than 65,000 pharmacies across the country. The health and dental benefits are honored by more than 110,000 participating providers nationwide.
Residents can visit www.LiveHealthyCard.com or call (877) 321-2651 to find participating locations.