Counties play an integral role in the administration of local COVID-19 vaccination programs, including the scheduling, tracking and reporting of vaccination data. Join NACo for a webinar series that will highlight effective technology solutions for county vaccination management. This webinar will focus on Microsoft’s solution, which addresses unforeseen challenges that have emerged from the initial COVID-19 vaccine rollout, including:
- Expediting the vaccine administration process to improve throughput with increased vaccine availability,
- Calculation tools to determine prioritization beyond 1A recipients,
- Additional tools to efficiently communicate with the public including when and where they will be vaccinated,
- Data connectivity with Providers and Health Plans to determine vaccine payment,
- Tracking vaccine administered to individuals by type. (Pfizer, Moderna), and
- Ability to manage vaccines available within current allotment for each priority category.
Microsoft’s dedicated COVID Response Team will detail their approach to solving this problem in the quickest and most flexible way to ensure that jurisdictions and service providers can adjust quickly to changing situations.