COVID-19 has negatively affected the financials of many communities. These same communities have already implemented many quick wins such as eliminating travel and discretionary spend, cutting personnel costs, and pausing capital expenditures. Looking to the future, how can these same communities maximize CARES Act funding and comply with the additional reporting burden, while continuing to address potential declining revenues and ongoing increased expenses? Join us to learn from your peers and Crowe’s local government consulting practice leaders to discuss strategies and tools that can help you continue to navigate your path forward.”
- George Woodring, Financial Grants Administrator, Seminole County, Fla.
- Jack Schnirman, Comptroller, Nassau County, N.Y.
- Bob Dobis, Partner, Crowe LLP
- Paul Lionkis, Market & Business Development, Crowe LLP
- Alicia Antonetti-Tricker, Principal, Crowe LLP