- First Vice President Mary Ann Borgeson spoke at the New Mexico Association of Counties’ Annual Conference June 19-21 in Curry County.
- Paul Terragno has joined NACo Financial Services Corporation as managing director. Prior to joining NACo, Paul worked as vice president of business development and contract solutions at U.S. Communities. Before that, he worked as director of product management at U.S. Communities. Paul earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Maryland.
- Rita Reynolds has joined NACo as the chief technology officer. She will be responsible for leading NACo’s overall technology strategy, including oversight and management of internal IT as well as member-based technology solutions and program services for our nation’s county government and strategic partners. She served as chief information officer and director of technology services for 20 years at the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania. She earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Messiah College and she also completed the Professional Development Academy in Cyber Security Leadership. Her start date was July 1.
- Associate Program Director Rashida Brown was recently chosen to be a part of the inaugural class of six policy fellows at the National Black Child Development Institute.
- Program Manager Jack Morgan participated in a workshop panel June 24 at the Association of Energy Services Professionals, Future-Proofing the Energy Industry Conference in Nashville-Davidson County, Tenn.
- Deputy Director of Government Affairs Jack Peterson spoke at the Midwest State Association Staff Retreat, held June 27-28 in Cook County, Ill.