Looking ahead to my year as NACo president, I want to take this opportunity to let you know about the appointments that I will have the privilege of making to NACo’s leadership team.
These appointments are for:
- Policy Steering Committee chairs and vice chairs and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs
- Large Urban County Caucus and Rural Action Caucus chairs, vice chairs and members
- Standing Committee chairs, vice chairs and members
- Ad Hoc committee, task force and advisory board chairs, vice chairs and members
- At-Large NACo Board Directors
To become a member of a steering committee you must fill out a nomination form and submit it to your state association. Find it here. They will submit the nomination to NACo.
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the following committees or as an At-Large Director for the NACo Board of Directors, you must complete the application form before May 31, 2019. Find that application form here. .
Thank you, in advance, for your interest in serving, and I look forward to receiving your application. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Ann BorgesonHero 1