NACo will be hosting the second of a two-part webinar series, moderated by FEMA, and co-produced with our state and local association partners that will provide practical steps for developing or modifying Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP) for state and local governments during COVID-19 pandemic conditions.
The second webinar will discuss the following topics to help you begin Continuity Planning for your organization:
- Review FEMA’s Continuity Resource Toolkit
- Locate templates, guidance documents and more. All available for free
- Walkthrough of how a sample city can build or modify a COOP plan
- Discuss reconstitution principles in our current environment
- Learn about current training opportunities
To view a recording of the first webinar, click here.