When it comes to corporate engagement, NACo’s top priority is to build long-lasting partnerships that serve to inform, educate and empower county officials in their efforts to efficiently provide critical services, to effectively address the challenges and priorities facing their communities, and to continue to innovate and improve for the benefit of their citizens.
NACo's Corporate Premier Partner Program offers a year-long engagement to organizations interested in connecting their expertise and resources with decision makers throughout county government.
For a total annual investment of $25,000, Corporate Partners receive support for implementing a customized work plan that can result in:
- Improved brand recognition within the county space;
- Greater understanding of how their products/services are relevant to county needs;
- Recognition as a thought leader, subject matter expert, and/or educational resource;
- An expanding network of county contacts and decisionmakers; and
- Stronger knowledge and awareness of county policy priorities.
NACo works closely with each of our Partners to identify mutually shared objectives, find ways to incorporate their perspectives into our programming, and strengthen counties. Although we recognize our Partners perspectives are a critical component of helping counties develop solutions to unique as well as shared challenges, NACo does not endorse our Corporate Partners products or services.
Separate sponsorship opportunities for each of our events and programs are also available.
Premier Corporate Membership Benefits and Investment
(begin Jan. 1st and end Dec. 31st.)
Total Investment: $25,000
Request More Information