- See NACo’s comprehensive analysis of COVID-19’s impact on county finances and implications for the U.S. economy
- Read a statement from state and local coalition appealing for federal aid as fiscal the fiscal year ended
- Read NACo’s statement welcoming Treasury Guidance giving counties new flexibility in Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Read NACo’s statement on the introduction of the bipartisan Coronavirus County Relief and Stability Act
- Read NACo’s statement on the he State and Municipal Assistance for Recovery and Transition (SMART) Act introduced by U.S. Sens. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.)
- Read NACo’s statement on the House passage of the HEROES Act.
- Read NACo’s statement on the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act.
- View this short video on the county role in the coronavirus pandemic response
- View NACo’s coronavirus resource page at www.naco.org/coronavirus.