The Resilient Counties Forum was an opportunity for county leaders to gain a better understanding of how they can help meet county disaster management, energy cultivation and protection, resource recycling and infrastructure financing goals. The day was split into two with presentations in the morning, and a “conversation café,” or round table discussion, in the afternoon.
- The Science of Where (esri)
- Building Resilient Communities (IBTS)
- How Freight Rail Works (BNSF)
- Virginia Express Lanes (Transurban)
- Do you have a resourceful county (Carton Council)
- SolSmart: Charleston County
- SolSmart: Designees