Cybersecurity has emerged as one of the most important issues facing governments. However, in a recent information security maturity self-‐assessment completed by organizations of all sizes, industries, and geographies across the globe, government ranked last across industries in the survey when assessing how prepared, or unprepared, they believe that they are for today’s cyber threat environment. A wide range of issues from personal privacy, espionage, cyber warfare, regulation and actions by highly motivated non-‐government organizations are driving county leaders to make important decisions that will have an impact for generations. Join industry cyber experts discussing emerging threats in the industry for the opportunity to learn what is next in the future of cybersecurity.
Moderator: Mr. Todd Sander, VP of Research and Executive Director, Center for Digital Government, e.Republic Inc.
- Mr. Steven Hurst, Director of Security Services and Technology, AT&T
- Mr. John Lainhart, Cybersecurity & Privacy Service Area Leader, IBM Global Business Services US Public Sector
- Mr. Peter McDonald, Public Health Practice Leader, Experian Information Solutions
- Mr. Zulfikar Ramzan, Chief Technology Officer, RSA Security
- Mr. Peter Romness, Cybersecurity Programs Lead, Cisco Systems US Public Sector
- Mr. Andy Steingruebl, Director, Customer and Ecosystem Security, PayPal