With NACo, Saving Feels Better!
The National Association of Counties (NACo) Live Healthy Prescription, Health & Dental Discount Program is a NO-COST program available to all member counties. It provides relief to uninsured and underinsured Americans who face growing health costs offering three ways to save:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - Provides average savings of 30 percent* for residents and their pets, along with instant rebates on 69 common prescriptions
- Health Discount Program - Includes a 24/7 telemedicine service and access to discounts on vision care, LASIK & PRK vision procedures, hearing aids & screenings, prepaid lab work, prepaid diagnostic imaging and diabetic supplies
- Dental Discount Program - Discounts on most dental procedures, including check-ups, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, root canals, extraditions and dentures
Since 2004, nearly 1,300 counties, parishes and boroughs joined, saving residents over $705 million on their prescriptions. The Live Healthy Program is NOT insurance.
Already in the Live Healthy program? Order free marketing materials and add on health and dental discounts by clicking here.
Who can access these benefits?
Any resident in a NACo member county, parish or borough that has enrolled in the program can access these benefits online at www.LiveHealthyCard.com.
What are the costs?
The program comes at NO COST for NACo members. Once the county is enrolled, residents can access:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - NO COST for residents
- Health Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
- Dental Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
Where can residents use these benefits?
Residents can access prescription benefits at more than 66,000 pharmacies across the country. The health and dental benefits are honored by more than 110,000 participating providers nationwide.Residents can visit www.LiveHealthyCard.com or call (877) 321-2651 to find participating locations.
How can NACo member counties enroll in the Live Healthy Program?
NACo member counties, parishes and boroughs can fill out the application linked here to get started. No contracts or agreements are required to participate.
NACo provides the marketing materials needed at NO COST. Within three weeks of enrollment, your residents will have access to all of the benefits of the Live Healthy Program. For any questions, email NACo at email@example.com.
*savings may vary by drug and pharmacy; discounts are only available at participating pharmacies
**subject to coverage, available in every state except Washington
|Prescription, Health & Dental Discount Card||Live Healthy U.S. Counties Brochure||Live Healthy U.S. Counties Poster||Live Healthy U.S. Counties Display Stand|