Under the supervision and in conjunction with the Chief Administrative Officer, the Recruiter/Talent Manager provides a wide variety of both complex and routine services including full cycle recruitment, reference checks, ACA employer reporting, onboarding, employee relations, HRIS, policy and employee handbook updates, documentation, performance evaluations and labor law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook
- Administers compensation program
- Monitors performance evaluation program
- Conducts recruitment effort and oversees onboarding process
- Monitors career-paths and writes and places advertisements
- Maintains org chart
- Assists with employee relations documentation
- Collects data and prepares reports relating to HR activities
- Benchmarks positions against market to ensure competitive compensation
- Obtains temporary staff from agencies
- Coordinates training and development, skills assessment
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects
- Identifies and monitors effective recruiting sources
- Assists with compliance and applicable employment and labor regulations
- Assists with producing relevant metrics and reports
- Including affirmative action, turnover, exit interview, etc.
- Coordinates implementation and maintenance of HRIS
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid HR background and understanding of recruitment, performance evaluations and labor relations.
- Knowledge of federal and local labor laws
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience investigating matters and making recommendations based on findings.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels and backgrounds.
- Proficient with HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite
Working at NACo
Employees of NACo enjoy a fun and challenging environment with a wide range of competitive benefits. Benefits include comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance coverage; paid holidays and leave; transportation subsidy, tuition reimbursement; group life insurance, 401(k) match, pension plans, credit union membership; and short-term/long-term disability coverage.
NACo and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Our jobs are open to all applications regardless of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.