The National Association of Counties (NACo) announces an opening for a Multimedia Producer. NACo is looking for a candidate with knowledge of the intersection of video and social media, an eye for trends in multimedia, and an interest in telling local stories that support NACo key objectives. NACo’s Multimedia Producer will be responsible to lead the development of video and other multimedia products and manage the association’s new broadcast studio. The role will focus on producing video content to reach NACo’s various audiences – counties, federal decision makers, thought leaders and the general public.
This position is offered with a hybrid work schedule. The candidate must reside within the Washington DC surrounding area.
Position Responsibilities and Activities
- Lead and maximize the use of NACo’s new production and broadcast studio
- Coordinating use of the studio across departments
- Producing regularly recorded and live videos in the studio
- Ensures ongoing AV maintenance procedures are conducted
- Managing NACo's production and editorial calendars, storyboarding videos, and developing video scripts to maximize NACo storytelling
- Responsible for pitching new content ideas
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital media
- Proficient in filming, staging and lighting
- Extensive experience with video post-production
- Strong analytical, organization and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premier Pro and After Effects as well as Davinci Resolve
- Podcast experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively within a culturally diverse environment
NACo is committed to providing excellent customer service and creating quality experiences for our stakeholders. If you are creative, energetic and passionate, please send a cover letter, resumeand salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes missing requested documents will not be reviewed.
Employees of NACo enjoy a fun and challenging environment with a wide range of competitive benefits. Benefits include comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; generous paid leave and federal holidays, transportation subsidy, tuition assistance, group life insurance, 401(k) match, pension plans, pet insurance, credit union membership, short/long term disability coverage including applicable parental leave and Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
NACo is an equal opportunity employer. Our jobs are open to all applications regardless of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.