Health Insurance Pool Managing Director
This position with the County Employee Benefits Consortium of Ohio (CEBCO) requires a bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience in a management capacity. Experience with public sector is required.
The qualified candidate will have:
• Working experience in the health insurance industry, demonstrating an understanding of current healthcare trends, best practices and wellness program initiatives.
• Knowledge of the competitive market in Ohio, group purchasing and the broker community throughout the State.
• An understanding of the full range of medical and related vendor services and what/how to negotiate to produce measurable results that impact both member satisfaction and medical spend.
• The ability to manage a team of high-functioning, experienced and independent professionals
• Interpersonal skills suited to interact with persons at all levels of county government as well as to make sales presentations. An understanding of managing risk pools is a plus as are appropriate industry certifications.
Applicants interested in applying may send their resumes to Marilou Lamb electronically at email@example.com. The deadline for submission is July 12, 2019.