Session on Reducing and Ending Veteran Homelessness ėThe committee will begin its meeting with a one hour session (8:30am-9:30am) on how counties. Attendees will learn more about resources available to their counties, as well as how they can tackle this critical issue that affects over 45,000 veterans nationwide. Following this session, the committee will focus on committee business for the duration of the meeting.
- Hon. Bill Hall, Lincoln County, Ore.
- Ms. Stephanie Stone, Office of Military and Veterans Affairs, Los Angeles County, Calif.
- Mr. Jim Golgart, National Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- Mr. Jim Young, Vernon County, Wisc.
- Hon. Paul Heimel, Potter County, Pa.
- Mr. Matthew Lindsay, Orleans Parish, La.
- Hon. Bill Holen, Arapahoe County, Colo.