Businesses are reliant on access to safe, reliable water and wastewater. Water is also a main ingredient in our products and the processes we use to build them. Businesses rank water as a top corporate concern and a priority investment for a secure supply chain. As our water infrastructure ages, businesses are finding creative ways to use, reuse, and manage water safely and sustainably. Join the Value of Water Campaign and senior private sector executives for a discussion on how companies are driving innovative water management practices and navigating the challenges of today’s complex water landscape. Panelists include:
- Hon. Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor, Gary, Ind., opening remarks
- Hon. Penny Gross, Supervisor, Fairfax County, Va., opening remarks
- Jason Andringa, CEO, Vermeer Corporation
- Michelle Patron, Director of Sustainability Policy, Microsoft
- Kimberly Kupiecki, Global Lead for Sustainability, Advocacy, and Communications, DowDupont
A reception will follow on the NACo roof from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Unable to attend? Watch the event live on the Value of Water Facebook page.
Join us in building America’s future.
Learn about how counties across America – urban, suburban, rural and everything in between – are strengthening infrastructure every day.