A panel of experts will discuss perspectives of housing as infrastructure, featuring topics including the economic impact of the housing shortage, the backlog of public housing maintenance, private activity bonds as a tool for a wide range of infrastructure needs—including housing—and the importance of enhancing affordable housing resources. Panelists include:
- Heather Voorman, Policy Director, NACCED, Moderator
- Hon. Jim McDonough, Commissioner Ramsey County, Minn.
- Sarah Mickelson, Senior Director of Public Policy, National Low-Income Housing Coalition
- Emily Cadik, Executive Director, The Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- Elizabeth Strojan, Director of Government Affairs, New York City Housing Development Corporation
- Ellen Lurie Hoffman, Federal Policy Director, National Housing Trust
Join us in building America’s future.
Learn about how counties across America – urban, suburban, rural and everything in between – are strengthening infrastructure every day.