This education session will provide various perspectives for county officials to consider on hydraulic fracturing and its impact on counties.
- Thomas Murphy, Director, Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research, Penn State University
- Andrew Williams, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Tom Fitzsimmons, President, Carbon Creek Energy, Wyoming
- Mike Nedd, Assistant Director, Energy, Minerals and Realty Management, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), U.S. Department of Interior
- Steve Wells, Division Chief, Fluid Minerals, BLM, U.S. Department of Interior
- Jeff Frithsen, Associate Director for Ecology, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Lisa Schaffer, Director of Government Relations, County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania