For many counties, balancing and managing relations with intergovernmental partners includes not only state and city governments, but tribal governments as well. Regardless of level, all governments work to serve the public benefit. This session brings together county officials, tribal government leaders and Administration officials to discuss how county and tribal governments can develop relationships and work together toward common goals.
- Mr. Gary Shelton, County Administrator, Scott County, Minn.
- Hon. Diane Dillon, Supervisor (Moderator), Napa County, Calif.
- Mr. Michael S. Black, Director, Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Honorable David Rabbitt, Supervisor, Sonoma County, Calif.
- Hon. Genevieve Jackson, Commissioner, McKinley County, N.M.
- Hon. Lloyd Felipe, Commissioner, Cibola County, N.M.