Please RSVP via the conference registration form. To check your RSVP response, email email@example.com.
This forum brings together counties and stakeholders to discuss cutting-edge solutions and available resources to address the worsening shortage of affordable housing in counties of all sizes. Attendees will examine best practices and participate in “speed networking” with non-profits, foundations and federal partners.
The following organizations are confirmed for the afternoon "speed-networking" session:
- The Barnes Housing Trust Fund
- Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH)
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Housing Assistance Council
- National Association for County Community and Economic Development (NACCED)
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Low-Income Housing Coalition
- Mayor’s Office of Housing, Nashville-Davidson County, Tenn.
- Rural Housing Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development
Learn how counties are responding to rising rents and prices, housing shortages and economic realities that are driving affordable housing challenges. Lunch will be provided courtesy of the National Association of Home Builders.