At Atlassian, we believe that behind every great human achievement, there is a team, and that every team has the potential to do amazing things. It is our mission to unlock the power of teams, and for government agencies that means unlocking the power to go from legacy to modern, faster and easier than ever.
Our company is different than most traditional technology companies. We believe in being open, in balancing passion and urgency with wisdom, to play as a team and to be the change you seek. For almost 20 years, we have infused these core values in easy-to-use work management tools that help every government team unleash its full potential.
It is our privilege to help state and local government agencies of all size work smarter, plan better, collaborate more effectively and deliver outstanding service. We call this working better together. And it is happening everywhere - remote and in-person, within in a single department and across agencies.
The results are in, and with Atlassian solutions, agencies are revolutionizing the way they:
- Modernize, coordinate and deliver business services
- Collect, review and publish regulations and business filings
- Deliver services internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally on agency and constituent initiatives
- Enhance and integrate UCC services
- Organize election information and documents
- Coordinate election procedures, inquires and issues
As government organizations have found, standardizing workflows on one platform across development, IT and non-technical workers is a winning strategy. When everyone on the team can contribute, the team just works better. Together. And achieves more than ever before.
Rooted in traditional fast-paced, agile work methodologies, the flexible nature of Atlassian’s no-code platforms are being used in the following application areas:
- IT service management with Jira Service Desk
- Internal and external agency service management with Jira Service Desk
- DevOps with Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Work management with Trello
- Project management with Jira