Stronger Counties. Stronger America.
The National Association of Counties (NACo) unites America’s 3,069 county governments. Founded in 1935, NACo brings county officials together to advocate with a collective voice on national policy, exchange ideas and build new leadership skills, pursue transformational county solutions, enrich the public’s understanding of county government, and exercise exemplary leadership in public service.
Through NACo, county officials:
- Advocate with a collective voice on national policy
- Exchange ideas and build new leadership skills
- Pursue transformational, cost-effective solutions
- Enrich the public’s understanding of county government, and
- Exercise exemplary leadership in public service.
Healthy, vibrant and safe counties across the United States.
20Oct2015MeetingGrand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club and SpaOne Grand Blvd., Point Clear, AL 26564