NACo’s Green Government Initiative provides comprehensive resources for local governments on all things green—including energy, air quality, transportation, water quality
, land use, purchasing and recycling. GGI serves as a catalyst between local governments and the private sector to facilitate green government best practices, products and policies that result in financial and environmental savings. Through the initiative, NACo:
- Develops strategies to save counties money while going green
- Educates counties on techniques for implementing green strategies
- Provides tools for counties to educate their communities on all things green
- Promotes environmentally-preferable purchasing
- Facilitates an open exchange with the private sector
Sign up now to be the first to know about how counties are going green!