County Infrastructure Potentially Affected
- Public Safety Water Conveyances: Roads and roadside ditches, flood control channels, drainage conveyances, culverts, etc.
- Stormwater Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4): Comprised of channels, ditches and pipes
- Green Infrastructure Construction and Maintenance Projects: Includes, but not limited to low-impact development projects (LID), bioswales, vegetative buffers, constructed wetlands, stormwater detention ponds, etc.
- Drinking Water Facilities and Infrastructure (not designed to meet CWA requirements): Reservoirs, dams, ponds, canals, large water transport systems (Central Arizona Project, California Aqueduct, Colorado River Aqueduct, etc.)
- Water Reuse and Infrastructure: Includes facilities built to generate additional water supply, their ponds, recharge basins, canals and ditches.