NACo membership is an investment in your county's future because the association works to ensure that counties have the resources, skills and support needed to successfully lead their communities into the future. Your county's membership with NACo saves you and your county time and money and helps you grow professionally.
- NACo's Programs and Services offer your county unique opportunities to help your residents, your employees and your county meet the needs of the future
- The Legislative Department represents you and your county in Washington, DC and speaks with one voice representing the interests of the nation's counties and their residents
- Education and personal development helps you better serve your county by giving you countless opportunities to learn and grow through conferences, webinars, forums, and other networking opportunities
- Research materials and data provide information about counties and what they do including data and demographics, sample ordinances and model county programs
- Communications allow you to stay current about essential information. NACo can save you time and provide you with exactly what you need through the NACo web site, County News, Washington Watch, issue specific newsletters, and social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
NACo is the only national association that represents county governments in the United States. NACo provides essential services to the nation's 3,069 counties and advances issues with a unified voice before the federal government, assists counties in finding and sharing innovative solutions through education and research and provides value-added services to save counties and taxpayers money.
For more comprehensive information about membership benefits please visit 10 Reasons to Belong to NACo or contact Andrew Goldschmidt.