NACo and its members, county government elected and appointed decision makers appreciate and realize the importance of working with and understanding industry leaders. NACo has a rich history of successful ventures working in conjunction with our corporate partners and much of the financial health of our organization is due to our entrepreneurial relationships with the private sector.
The NACo Premier Member Program is more than raising your corporation’s visibility. It is about exchanging information with decision makers at the county government level and building relationships based on an understanding of one another’s issues, priorities and timelines.
Access to County Decision Makers
- Exclusive opportunities to interact with key county elected and appointed officials
- In conjunction with NACo staff, development of an annual business plan designed to help achieve your company’s goals for the year. Based on your needs, the plan may include:
- Planning small group meetings or social events with key county decision makers
- Promoting your initiatives and events to NACo membership
- Distributing communications regarding your products and services to NACo membership
- Participate in NACo Committees (Information Technology, Telecommunications & Technology, GIS, Healthcare, etc.)
- Opportunity to sponsor an event or reception in a NACo suite at the Legislative and Annual Conferences
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities at NACo meetings designed to increase your visibility